This sofa is Just right

Monday, June 4, 2018

Was dreading shopping for a new sofa for our tv sitting area. Decided on white slipcovered sofas from Ikea. I had read about the Ektorp collection that a few bloggers I follow have used for different projects. My daughter bought a sofa and she liked it as well. Wanted to report that so far it is very comfy and roomie. I bought the 3.5 which is wider than regular one. There is a 3 sofa sizes, a love seat, a club chair, and sectional. There are many color options for the covers.  I bought 2 of the 3.5 sofas and an ottoman. The covers are washable. I will update you on that when I wash them. The price is great and if you can snag them thru the warehouse you can have them shipped for 30.00. The customer service is a bit lacking both over the phone and at the store. Worth it though.
Here are the options:





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!