Plaid and more Plaid

Monday, October 5, 2015

Plaid reminds me of a few things, but when the weather starts to turn to Fall and cooler temperatures, I feel cozy with plaid. Whether it's a soft throw that I am nestled under, or a plaid scarf I have wrapped around my coat, I just love the feeling that plaid evokes in my crazy little mind.  This Fall season I gave found more Plaid to check out than ever. Wanted to share some finds with you. Check out my Instagram as well. see below.
 Target has some awesome plaid going on. This pouf is 50.00. Looks great with a cream sofa or chair, or a black leather chair.


Saw these trays in Target and was instantly thinking where I could use it. Comes in orange for the Fall. Would be great in the center of a table with a vase and some flowers and a small candle.


For your bar.


WestElm is showing this modern version of Plaid with a broken line design.

So many to choose from







To me, plaid is somewhat of a masculine design, but not here in the soft pink 
Bed covering. Also, West Elm




Saw this throw months ago during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, but forgot to order it. So comfy looking. 

More of Target's offerings.


I always say fashion mimics what we style our homes with. These pumps are so perfect.


They are Coach

Ah, saw this on Anthropologie and fell in love. It s a big splurge, 1500.00 but such eye candy!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!