Thoughtful Hostess Gifts

Wednesday, September 30, 2015




Last week on my Instagram account I posted a great Hostess gift idea. Wanted to add a few more ideas. This is the time of year we start opening our home to watch Football games, Holidays, and just to gather family and friends for a great meal.

Here are a few ideas for you hostess, that canbe easily put to good use and they don't give your hostess extra work.

First, I love the idea of pretty hand soap. Your hostess can use right away in the bathroom, or save for a special addition to the powder room at a later time.

This one is from Bath and Body Works. 

Next, who doesn't enjoy, Chocolate! A box of Godiva never disappoints.




Candles are my all time favorite to give and receive, hint, hint.
This one is from Le Labo

Cocktail napkins are such a thoughtful and useful gift. So many styles and colors to pick from. These are from Kate Spade. I found them at Nordstrom.com.







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!