Come on in

Monday, February 12, 2018

I posted on my Instagram last week a picture of my entryway. Got me thinking about what you should want it to feel like when guests enter your home or when you and your family come home each day. You want to feel welcomed by the space, whether its a small space or a large area. Doesn't matter, just should have a space that says, Come on in! Whatever your budget is, there is a way to achieve it. Below are a few examples from blogs and websites I enjoy to look at for inspiration.
My entryway gets a change up depending on the season, and my mood, lol. I took a slim table from another room, and added a few lanterns and faux candles. In the center I added alittle greenery and a cute sign I found at Marshall's. It's a cute spot to drop your keys and take a quick look in the mirror.


Enjoy these photos from the list of blogs and sites.
Thezhush.blogspot.com
Hative.com
Dearlilliestudio.com







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!