Emily Wallach

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A few weeks ago my friend, Lori, invited me to the Stately Homes by the Sea tour, and we had plans to attend today. As many of you heard the news, there was a terrible fire at the Blithewald home, while the designers were putting the final touches on their rooms. What a tragedy but at least no one was injured, thank God.
I was really excited to see the works of different designers from our area. I do have a listing of the participating designers and I would like to showcase them on my blog, to let you see their talent at work and be inspired for your own projects.
Today I would like to talk about Emily Wallach, who is from north Jersey. She is quoted as saying every room should tell a story, and I agree. It shouldn't just be a beautiful space, it should reflect you and your family in some way. Doesn't matter if it is a small space or a grand room. Her career began in fashion, and her interior design reflects that education and experience. You know I always say that fashion and home interiors are directly linked together. Here are a few great rooms she has designed.
Can't you see youself getting a lot of work done behind that desk?









different views of the master bedroom











Love the painted ceiling in bright pink. I think I have come across the photograph before and loved the room




Great little space, love the stripes




Inviting entryway
I really love all these spaces. You can check more of her work at www.emilywallach.com

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!