Saturday, May 25, 2013. Do It Yourself Project Ideas

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Been working on updating a few bedrooms and I thought I'd share with you a quick little project that personalized a child s room or playroom.
This one I did for my son's wall. He loves sports, I added his jersey number and quote that my husband always tells him to motivate him.


After completing it, I think I should have painted the whole canvas yellow and then did the lettering. Ok, here is how I did it.




First, buy blank artist canvas, all craft stores carry them.









These are paint pens that come in all different colors and widths they are very easy to work with. I am not the most artistic person, but I have the ideas. These were bought at a craft store also.





You can pencil in what you want to draw on the canvas. Go over it with the paint pens. If you do it the way I should have, paint the entire canvas a color, let dry and then do the writing.



Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend








No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!