Monday, June 3, 2013 Organization and Other Stuff

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Hi Everyone..I've been busy, my daughter graduated from college, our oldest, how proud we all are of her accomplishments. Crazy weather here in New Jersey. Windy and cold at the beach, yet hot and humid in land.
An old friend, who I worked for at southern living at home, did a DIY closet organization project and I thought you might like to see it.
She used the Closet Maid line that she found at Home Depot. It was under 100.00 and super easy to install. Her hubby did the job and according to my friend, he isn't super handy, so it must be easy to install.

Here is the closet BEFORE:
My friend is Kathy. Kathy was switching her son's room and her daughter's room. This is the closet when it was her teenage son's room. 




Here Kathy installed the Closet Maid pieces that best fit her needs and her space. The dresser was a piece she already had and they paintedit white and changed out the knobs. She added pretty fabric storage storage boxes. Love it!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!