Tuesday, April 16, 2013 Where do you draw Inspiration to Decorate?

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Prayers go out to all the victims of the Marathon.
I can't help but think about all the runners and how they trained so hard and for so long. How inspired you must be. So, with a heavy heart I ask, what inspires you? It's a much lighter subject, but when you decide to add an accessory to a room, or a piece of furniture, what is it that inspires you?
I would say first I need COMFORT.
My family room has to have cozy sofas or chairs to st and read a book or chat with a friend. My kitchen has to have comfortable access to the things I need to cook. I love to cook and feed everyone. I need a big round table so everyone can talk and see each other as we have a meal together.
My bathroom has to smell good, that's comfy to me. Pretty towels to dry your hands.
He bedroom, of course, needs a soft fluffy bed. Any other bedroom in the house has to wrap you up and make you feel like your in a cocoon for the hours you are there. I'd love to hear what inspires you.
On another note, our outdoor spaces can be found square footage. I'll be sharing ideas in the coming posts.







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!