Saturday, February 2, 2013. Finds You Might Like

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Let's talk about some things I have come across that I think you might like to check out. I love Nate Berkus.. He has put out a line of fabric that is being featured in Calico Corner. They are classic yet modern and look to be great for so many projects from curtains to covering a chair cushion. Here are a few that I really love.







West Elm has great items. I am obsessed with these little side tables. They are available in a variety of colors from Orange, yellow, to to gold and silver. On sale $120.00




Also a find from West Elm, these poofy, hairy pillows.. I just love them, they say fun.. You can 
Put them in a modern room or they add just alittle bit of personality to a more refined space. Available in a bunch of neutral shades.




Finally, Monogramming is so hot right now. There are so many styles and fonts..love it on walls, on pillows...






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!