Thursday, February 07, 2013. New Stuff

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New Doings..
First of all, thank you for the positive comments some of you have been leaving, it is very encouraging and I appreciate it very much. Hope everyone had a fun SuperBowl. Wanted to share with you what my son and I created for our party. It's supposed to be a stadium made out of dips and chips n crackers.




Pinterest is a great site, not sure if you are familiar with it so I'll explain. It is a site that is free and anyone can join and you are able to make a virtual pin board and attach pictures to access whenever you want, or to share with others. I think it is a great tool for me to use for any online consultations that I am doing. You can pin items you love for certain projects and they can be viewed by anyone you wish. There is a privacy button so it can be seen by just who you decide.






Went to Staples and discovered these office items that are part of Martha Stewart's line. I am not an 
organized person but these labels and notebooks make me want to organize my whole kitchen. Look 
at the chalkboard labels











No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!