Tuesday, May 07, 2013 Thank You

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog over the past 9 months. I have hit over 10,000 views and visits to my site. Slowly it has been growing . Thank you so much do all the positive feedback.

I was shopping for paint colors in lowes and found a few I wanted to show your case you were looking to paint a room.




Been thinking about outdoor spaces and there's a trend to use mirrors outside. It certainly will reflect the light, all the colors of nature and make you feel like the indoors have come outside . Grand inroad has a large 4 foot arched mirror for $299.00 



What do you think of this?


If you are using comfy seating outdoors, why not add some soft throws. They can add a pop of color instead of a pillow. Those summer evenings can get chilly, so it is useful too. West elm had some nice ones to check out. See photo above. 
I have been having technical issues so if you need to ask a question you can email me at damcraig@ optonline.net




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!