Monograms gone wild

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hi everyone. Still tweeking my new blog site, I apologize for it taking so long. it will be completed soon.
In the meantime, let's talk Monograms.
I have shared with you in the past my love for Emily McCarthy and her monogram kingdom of fabulous products. I stumbled upon her blog and Instagram recently, and I wanted to share some eye candy photos with you.
Very soon, like within the week, she will be selling these outdoor, monogrammed pillows. 185.00. Her shop is located at Emily McCarthy

These napkins are a special addition to any home. 


Monograms
 are very popular in the wedding world. Love the subtle gold touches on this tiered  cake

If you are looking to style and stock your bar, or bar cart, there are so many monogrammed items to pick from for your perfect collection. Check it out. I love it all. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!