Super bowl party food

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Super bowl is a day away. I'm making a few great dishes I found on some blogs I love to follow.
I will post the recipes along with photos after I make them. You can make them for any gathering you have not just super bowl.
Here is the recipe for an easy Taco ring you can customize as you like with salsa and tomatoes and lettuce on the side.
I had this at a party at a friend's home years ago. Thanks Vicki!
2 cans crescent rolls. I only buy Pillsbury. Doesn't stick or rip.
1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey
1/2 can to a whole can of retried beans
1 package taco seasoning mix
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Cook and drain the beef or turkey meat
Arrange crescent rolls in a starburst pattern on a stone or cookie sheet
In a bowl combine cooked meat/turkey, retried beans( enough to hold meat together)
Spoon mixture onto crescent rolls and sprinkle cheese along the top. Gold points over the filling and tuck under the base.
Bake at 375 for 20-35 min or until golden brown
Serve with salsa, lettuce and tomatoes, to your taste.
Enjoy!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!