Pulled pork recipe- What's Gaby cookin

Monday, February 5, 2018

As promised, I am posting the What's gabby cookin pulled pork recipe.
It is a slow cooker recipe so I was alittle cautious about using my crockpot on super bowl Sunday?!
All you This Is Us fans know what I mean. Lol
Anyway, I made it in the morning and by the time I was ready to serve the sandwiched, the pork was like butter. Great for any weeknight meal or get together.
Here is the recipe:
Medium onion chopped
1/2 cup ketchup
1/3 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup tomato paste
2 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp worstershire sauce
3 tsp salt
1 1/4 tsp black pepper
2.5 lb pork butt
12 slider buns
Put all ingredients besides the pork n the buns in the crock pot and mix with a spoon
Cut my he pork into 2 pieces and add to the pot.
Set on low for 8 hours
When you remove the meat, set on a cutting board and shred with 2 forks. It really fell apart nicely and was perfect to sit on the buns.  Top with round pickles and slices of red onions if you like. I also love served some of them with coleslaw I made with just a prepared bag of coleslaw and added alittle pepper and apple idea vinegar and tossed it was n a fry pan for a few minutes.
Gay has some great recipes. Check her out at #whatsgabycookin
Enjoy!


Y



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!