Gotta love Books

Friday, February 23, 2018

I can remember being a little girl and loving the library. The smell of the books, the walls full of possibilities inside each book, coffee table books, novels, love them all.
(I really should write more posts about books).Wanted to share a few "book" themed items with you.

There is a book scented candle by Homesick. It has notes of cedar-sandlewood-vanilla. A great shop in Pt Pleasant, Deena's, stocks it. Smells like a leather bound book.

I found these book flower holders in Hobby Lobby, when we were planning my daughter's bridal shower, and used them as accents around the venue. I have a few I can sell to anyone. Lol

If your saw my IG post on displaying your books,I had forgotten about this great coffee table book, that has bright ,colorful photos and how-to's for you for dessert displays. Amy Atlas

One of my favorite places to purchase books is in town on Main Street in Manasquan, Booktowne
They are very helpful and despite the small shop they carry a wide variety of selections for everyone.

The photo I posted on IG is a simple example of how to display your books to see them and enjoy them or share with guests. Have them out so you remember what you have and enjoy them.

Of course, a great bookcase is a good idea for any room. This one is a white beauty. A blog I follow has this in her home. Living with landyn. Pure simple white is always smooth to the eye. Books can be wrapped in white to keep a uniform look.
Finally, this bookcase is organized with books according to colors. Again, either the spines of the books are colored or the books are wrapped in colored paper.
Enjoy, now go read a book or style a shelf. Xoxo












No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!