Nordstrom finds--I love You

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Wanted to share a few finds I discovered at Nordstrom recently.
I just love shopping in the store and online. Customer service is top notch. Little tidbit, I was a secret shopper for Macy's and lord and Taylor years ago. Nordstrom is by far best in service.
Made well has some great items for spring. I saw this cute top in white in the store but here it is in a mauve. It's a pebbled fabric and the knot is an interesting detail.
Treasure and bond has some great clothes but they recently added home goods to Nordstrom stores.
I love this long wood board. It's super heavy, made of real wood, great price. Mine is on a table, shown here, but I am going to put it on my island for serving and elevating a few dishes. Great for a counter too. My tree is still up, don't judge, it has shamrocks.
Halogen is a brand I like a lot also. The white mules are a great addition for spring/summer. I like the white but there are other colors. The treaters earrings are pretty and simple. Go with anything. Make a nice gift too.
Zella is a brand that Nordstrom carries and I have been buying it for a few years now for my daughter who is a pure barre instructor and their clothes are pretty, great fit, and hold up in the wash.





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!