Spring touches

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Hi everybody. I continue to have issues with my iPad and blog posting so I must keep them simple.
We are in the middle of yet another snow storm in the middle of March. I live by the jersey shore. Can't wait for runs by the beach, dinners on the porch, and walking the dog without my black puffy coat on. Ugh!
Anyway, I started to add a few hints of spring around the house and thought I would share what I have so far.
Spring gives me an excuse to buy more flowers and spread them everywhere. I have a few bunnies and for some reason moss is my go to.
I set a Easter breakfast table for you to see that even if you aren't hosting Easter dinner it is fun to have a pretty table for breakfast. My daughter gave me the cute bunny plates and juice glasses. They are from Pier one. My China has tiny pink buds so that works well. Enjoy the photos and I'll list credits here.
Bunny ear napkin holders Pier one    Moss sign across the mirror and decor for the tree Home sense.
White and gold bunnies and blue tin candle Target











No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!