New Top for your grilled Tuna

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

We eat a lot of grilled fish, meat, chicken.  Can get BORING. I try to jazz it up with new toppers for the grilled entrees.
Last night I added this coleslaw-tomato combo and it was really delicious.
I will share the recipe here, but don't be mad I'm bad at amounts of ingredients. Maybe a true chef could help me with that.
ENJOY!
Grilled Tuna ( can use steak or chicken or any fish you like)
Bag of coleslaw which is shredded cabbage and carrots, in the bag I purchased, anyway
I discovered these cherry YELLOW tomatoes that taste sweet and yummy.Sunburst tomatoes
I added some grape seed oil to a fry pan and then added the coleslaw and tomatoes
I added pepper and some onion powder. Toss it around under low heat and I added some apple cider vinegar
That's it.
Top it on your grilled meat or fish.
Yum!






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!