Fudge-Get in my belly

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Ok, so it's January and everyone is eating healthy and exercising.  Blah, blah. Just kidding. I do post great healthy recipes but this one is just Yummy and a crowd pleaser.
I made it a few times over the holidays and it was a hit. I follow Siri Daley, who does segments on the Today Show. She is has a fun IG that always highlights easy and great recipes. Some really healthy and some fun. I like a balance of the two. I think she is coming out with a cookbook soon. Be sure to check her out. She also has a web address, Siriouslydelicious
Here is the fudge recipe
Cookies n cream fudge
Makes 24-48 pieces depending on how you cut the pieces. I like them bite size
1 bag white chocolate chips 11-12 oz
1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz
25 Oreo cookies
Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. I can't live without this stuff, seriously. @Reynolds
Place cookies in a big plastic bag and crush them into chunky pieces. I used a rolling pin, a bottle of wine works, and then drink it, lol
In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt white chocolate chips and milk together, keep stirring.
Add crushed cookies and stir more. Immediately pour into prepared pan and smooth top with a spatula.
Refrigerate until it is firm. Can store up to a week in Tupperware. Enjoy xo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!