A few things I have been working on this week

Friday, February 19, 2016

Couple of things going on this week. Made a dinner I had forgotten I used to make often. I'll share with you and it will become a favorite with adults and kids. I started painting a few pieces I have been thinking about.


My mom has dubbed these Italian Hamburgers. 
I use turkey chop meat. You can use regular hamburger meat if you like. Add an egg, salt n pepper, some parmesan cheese, small cubed potato pieces. Form into a torpedo shaped serving and roll in bread crumbs. Fry or bake at 350 degrees. You can serve with a light marinara sauce. YUM!



This plant stand is at the bottom of the stairs in the foyer. It is a dark cherry color. I am painting it white. 




Deciding if I should paint the mirror a chalk paint in a light gray maybe?  It is an antique from my grandparents bedroom so not sure if I should change it or not. The walls need arranging as well.  Searching for a new piece of pottery for the plant stand. 👀 









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!