Zucchini Pie recipe

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

This recipe is so easy to make.  It's great for brunch, lunch with a salad, even dinner with a side of your choice. My mom made this many times when I lived at home, and passed it on to my sister and I. I have tweeked the recipe but it is still delicious and easy.
Preheat oven to 350
3 cups of chopped, skinned, zucchini ( I use yellow)
Either 1/2 cup chopped onion, or tablespoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon Salk
1 teaspoon pepper
2 cloves of chopped garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
4 eggs
1 cup bisquick
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup grated cheese
1 lb chicken sausage, out of casing

Spray pan with non stick spray, add the onions and garlic and sate, then add the sausage. If you are using the powders, add them after you start cooking the sausage.
In a separate bowl add the zucchini, the eggs and bisquick, oil, salt and pepper
Once the sausage is done, cool and add to the mixture in the separate bowl.
Pour into a pie plate, add to center rack of oven, and bake for about 20-30 minutes.
Enjoy!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!