Function and Purpose are Key

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Many times I am asked how to make a small update to add something interesting and new. The key is really simple. Just think about what the function is, and it will guide you in the right direction.
For example, I have these wicker chairs that look tired and sorry.
I thought about the function. I want them to be comfortable and inviting to anyone who takes a seat in them. I replaced the seat cushions with new, fluffy ones. I also added really soft pillows to the back of the chair. They can be adjusted and removed if someone doesn't like the pillow. I also added a pouf so you can put your feet up. It's a simple update that's functional and fabulous.



Chairs, cushions, and pillow Pier One. The pouf is from Home Goods
Enjoy the Weekend!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!