Summer is officially Here

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I have been working on our beachtown home, which won't be complete for a long time. From time to time I will post on a room or a small space, but I wanted to share with you a few rooms I found that are just awesome for a beach vibe inspiration.
Although they each have a different look, they all create a styled yet comfy, calm, kick your feet up and have a great time feel. Always what I try to accomplish in a room.
 This photo is fromCallingithome.com, the ceiling is a nice addition to a room decorated so perfectly for TV watching as well as conversation. I like how the two wicker chairs are positioned in the room and can be moved elseware as needed for audio all seating. Lots of texture with the wood, glass, and wicker.


This photo is courtesy ofBeachblissliving.com,and it caught my eye because I have a weakness for crystals. So inviting.



This room was featured on Homedit.com I also showcased it on my Instagram yesterday. So much to look at for inspiration. Love the fringe on the cushions, the piece above the sofa, and the whitewashed piece to the right. I have a similar piece of furniture that was dark wood colored n I painted it a blue/green but I may have to try that finish on it.


I stumbled upon these photos from a blog written by a mother and daughter duo, My design chic.com. I want to sit down with a cup of coffee and just Linger in this kitchen. The natural wood ceiling is such a highlight to the room. Love the breakfast eating area and the use of darker wood on the floors. 

Happy Summertime Everyone.
Check me out on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and facebook 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!