Jenny Wolf Interiors, I think I have a crush on you

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

It is very interesting how I stumble upon a designer that catches my eye and then as I research their work, I find I have been attracted to a room they have worked on without knowing it was their creation.
Jenny Wolf is a designer from NYC. I saw a great beach house showcased in Lonny Mag and then found so many other rooms that are just fabulous. I really can relate to her philosophy on design. When working with a client Jenny incorporates things the client loves and has collected over time. She also thinks about the personalities of the people who will be in the room she is working on.

I just love this bedroom. It is from a beach home in Long Beach Island, NJ. The bed should be the star of the bedroom and this one definitely is. Love all the details.
This is another bedroom in the home. Had to include it because I have a weakness for tassels.



This room is from a Hampton's cottage that Jenny Wolf designed. The ceiling is awesome. I like the monochromatic sofa and pillows.





This is from a Tribecca loft. 



So many details yet it remains a serene space.



Neutral but so fabulous. Love the seating.


Thank you Jennywolfinteriors.com. Please check out some more of her projects on her website. 



V

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!