Bar carts, Yes Please!

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Holidays are Here! Time for celebrating and getting our homes ready for visitors. Don't stress out. It's about enjoying your family and friends. If you want to decorate alittle great! Come by my blog from time to time for ideas and inspiration.
Ok Bar carts. Any IG or Pinterest board has a bar cart decorated to the 9's. I love them. I don't have a tradional one but there are ways to make use of pieces you have already in your homes.
You can style with expensive items, heirlooms, or really inexpensive items from target dollar spit, hint, hint. @Target

Here are a few ideas. Bar carts can be for any kind of beverages. So fun to style them! I can remember being maybe 11 yrs old and my aunt had a silver chrome bar cart and I just thought it was the coolest thing. I was a weird kid, I know.  I would cut pages out of better homes and gardens and decorate my pretend home in my head. Please don't judge. Lol










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!