Happy New Year--Happy Fresh Starts

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy New Year. I am not organized but after the Christmas dishes are put away for another season I need to organize my tabletop cabinet. Throw out the junk and make room for fabulous new items. I just love pretty table settings. My mom and grandmothers always had amazing tables set when I was young. I wanted to share a few finds I came across to take a look at.
Williams-Sonoma has a budget friendly line called Open Kitchen. I love it. Microwave and dishwasher safe. This set comes in a red stripe as well.  Cute for Christmas too. Set of four bowls are just 24.00.






I bought these champs glasses in the summertime last year. They hold a bit more bubbly than the regular glass. Perfect for Prosecco.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!