Chicken Pocket recipe
I posted a picture of these on my Instastories yesterday
I also posted recipe on my Facebook page. It isn't a measured out recipe as I am an Italian girl. I have to give credit to a co worker, from way back when I worked for Bell Atlantic, how old am I?
Thank you Debbie Atwater. To make 12 pockets
1/2-1 thin chicken breast per pocket, as a guide
Olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoon cream cheese
Salt n pepper
Onion chopped
Bread crumbs, seasoned
3 rolls of pills bury cresent rolls, I tried other brands and they fall apart
Cube up the chicken
In a skillet add onion and olive oil n butter, then sauté chicken, add salt n pepper to taste
Meanwhile, open the crescent rolls and pinch two together at the perforations  to form a square.
Set the squares on a parchment lined cookie sheet
After the chicken is cooked thru, add the cream cheese and then breadcrumbs til consistency is moist, not liquidy and not dry. Then take a scoop of the mixture after it cools a bit, and place in center of the crescent square, pull up the sides and pinch to form a POCKET. You can brush with melted butter if you like. Set the oven to the crescent roll directions which is 375 degrees. Watch them as they brown quickly. Serve like that or with brown gravy if you like. Enjoy!

They are great for the kids to take with them and eat on the go if you are running around.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!