Tuesday, August 5, 2013. Idea for a quick fix

Monday, March 2, 2015

Was trying to find a cheap little side table for beside a bed and couldn't find anything after searching and searching. I ran into Tjmaxx and I found a woven basket that had a worn gray color and was just the right height.

The handles fold in so the basket will lay flat on the floor, otherwise I would have cut them off.
I turned it upside down and added a little glass top with rubber feet (that I found sitting in a tray I already had) use what you have.  This will prevent it from slipping around.and Ta Da
It's perfect. Narrow enough for the tight space yet wide enough for a few beside items to sit on top. The fabric patterned baskets would work well too, love when I get a simple idea.  Have you done anything creative lately?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!